Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Would the real neuroaster please stand up?

1. I like cats better than dogs

2. I have all of Nirvana’s song’s memorized

3. I’ve taken voice lessons, guitar lessons, ballet lessons and tap-dancing lessons

4. I sing, carry a tune, and memorize tons of music really well, although I play guitar like I have hooks for hands, and I’m a physically awkward dancer

5. I don’t get hockey, basketball, baseball, football, or watching paint dry for that matter, I just totally do not get sports

6. I vote NDP

7. I write poetry

8. Apparently, I rule in bed (my spouse sure does)

9. I’ve mastered grade 12 math ; I’m still finding Calculus confusing

10. I’m still struggling to learn HTML, although somehow I’m still having trouble keeping my ciphertext out of my plaintext

11. I drink coffee, energy drinks, and I totally like to snack on chocolate-covered coffee-beans

12. I’m so fed up with TV, I’ll take a keypad-and-mouse over a remote "control" in a heartbeat anytime; I even look at TV as being the epitome of closed systems

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home