Wednesday, June 6, 2007

copypsate Would the real neuroaster please stand up?

28. A friend I made at Red River College, named Linda, taught me about the former existence of a kind of animal called a thylacine. This was a kind of carnivorous marsupial (also called a Tasmanian wolf) that apparently went extinct in Australia before I was born.

29. My same-sex common-law spouse saved me some leftovers from a Community Theatre production meeting he went to last night, and I just had them for breakfast this morning.

30. I am a consciousness-experiencing entity ; I am my neural correlates of consciousness, and my neural correlates of consciousness are me.

31. My same-sex common-law spouse is more into board games and card games than I am.

32. Two raised to the fifth power = thirty-two.

33. I believe that ironic possibilities are more likely than miracles.

34. During the summer of 1993, I was in Rainbow Stage’s production of "Fiddler on the Roof."

35. My same-sex common-law spouse says that I have "altruistic sincerity."

36. π ≈ 3 . 1 4 1 5 9 2 6 5 3 5 8 9 7 9 3 2 3 8 4 6 2 6 4 3 3 8 3 2 7 9 5 . . .

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home