Friday, June 8, 2007

copyspate Would the real neuroaster please stand up?

50. Although I am vaguely aware that different kinds of cars have different shapes, I somehow never learn which car shape to associate with the name Toyota, which car shape to associate with the name Honda, which car shape to associate with the name Ford, which car shape to associate with the name Nissan, which car shape to associate with the name Dodge, which car shape to associate with the name Suzuki, or which car shape to associate with the name Mazda. I do, however, have a knack for memorizing license-plate numbers, registration numbers, phone-numbers, ISBN numbers, UPC codes, et cetera.

51. The idea of getting any tattoos or body piercings never did appeal to me, actually.

52. I refer to articles of clothing as "anti-nakedness devices," and that is exactly what I regard clothes to be, nothing less and nothing more. (I never met a color-combination I didn’t like.)

53. Ironically, I usually tend to be very compulsive about being clean-shaven and having my hair combed and gelled almost every day.

54. Aqua (they did the "Barbie Girl" song, remember?) just never seem to string two notes together without generating another unforgettably punchy new melodic hook. (Is it true that they’re not still together?)

55. I hate how lottery tickets effectively manipulate the wishful thinking of the economically disadvantaged. (At least, that’s how I look at it.)

56. A friend of mine has the cybernym Authority Man 37 at fanfiction.net

57. Adherents to Judaism await the FIRST coming of the Messiah, adherents to mainstream Christian denominations await the SECOND coming, and adherents to Mormonism await the THIRD coming (assuming that I understand correctly).

58. I like Reeses’ Pieces better than marshmallow candies.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home