Tuesday, June 12, 2007

copypste Would the real neuroaster please stand up?

59. What if the four basic food groups were Italian pasta, Indian curry, chocolate cake/mousse, and clam chowder? I bet that would make my same-sex common-law spouse pleased as punch because those are his four favorite foods.

60. Me? I just try to eat the way I believe our species evolved to eat, apart from the odd occasional chocolate-covered coffee-beans binge every two to three months or so. (I like to think that the four basic food groups are caffeine, caffeine, caffeine, and caffeine.)

61. My same-sex common-law spouse is allergic to McDonald’s food (makes him throw up), yet he somehow doesn’t seem to have the same reaction to any other fast food.

62. What if, hypothetically speaking, technologically advanced Martians colonized Earth, relocated all adult Earthlings to inhabitable space stations on the moon, took our children from us, and forced our children to speak Martian and ONLY Martian throughout their formative years ? ? ? If this hypothetical scenario actually took place, who can, in all honesty, convince me that we humans as a species would not INEVITABLY have all the problems and issues that our Aboriginal First Nations demographics have now ? ? ?

63. There’s this aphorism that I really like, which is engraved on a monument in front of the entrance to Winnipeg’s Millennium Library : "He who has both a garden and a library wants for nothing." (Cicero)

64. Can an invisible robot fish perform telekinesis on the subordinate clause of a levitating unicorn? LOL :)

65. I still love Winnipeg, I still love Canada, and I still love my same-sex common-law spouse.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home